The Institute for Comparative Literature and Society offers programs of study at both the undergraduate and graduate levels:
The undergraduate Major in Comparative Literature and Society or Medicine, Literature, and Society is typically declared in the spring of the student’s sophomore year.
Ph.D. students in participating departments may apply to ICLS to add a concentration or certificate in Comparative Literature and Society.
The Psychoanalytic Studies Program is a non-degree and non-clinical graduate certificate program offered by the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
The Graduate Program
- Graduate Admissions
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Concentration
- Course and Language Requirements – Certificate
- Course and Language Requirements – Concentration
- M.Phil. Requirements- Concentration and Certificate
- Dissertation Prospectus Review- Concentration and Certificate
- Dissertation Defense- Concentration and Certificate
- Psychoanalytic Studies Program