The Institute for Comparative Literature and Society offers programs of study at both the undergraduate and graduate levels:
The undergraduate Major in Comparative Literature and Society or Medicine, Literature, and Society is typically declared in the spring of the student’s sophomore year.
PhD students in participating departments may apply to the ICLS Certificate in Comparative Literature and Society.
The Psychoanalytic Studies Program at ICLS is a non-degree and non-clinical graduate certificate program offered by the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
The Graduate Program
- About the Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Admissions
- Art, Architecture, and Social Sciences Track
- Language and Literature Track
- M.Phil. Requirements
- Dissertation Prospectus Review
- Dissertation Defense for ICLS Students
- Psychoanalytic Studies Program